Powerful Finite Element Analysis software for Structural Engineering of Steel construction of Frame and Truss Design.
Small and easy to use FEA analysis, with a user friendly Windows interface to make your life easy.
Engineering calculator with large library of commonly used sections included (AISC, British Steel, DIN, Euronorm).
Truss calculator where Structural Steel Design includes: Plastic Design, Elastic Design and Eurocode 3.Each cross-section is tested for:
• Plastic Tension or Compression
• Bending moment (major and minor axis)
• Plastic Shear resistance
• Torsion (Saint Venant and Warping torsion)
• Reduced plastic shear resistance for the case of combined Torsion and Shear.
• Reduced moment resistance for the case of combined Bending and Shear
• Reduced plastic moment resistance for the case of combined Bending and Axial force or bi-axial bending
• Compression buckling
• Lateral Torsional buckling
• Combined bending and axial compression (Chen and Atsuta)
• Maximum deflection
Analysis3D.zip) to the new directory and run the executable file (Analysis3D.exe).
Please send your questions and comments to: email@example.com