Very powerful Finite Element Analysis software for Structural Engineering and Design.
Small and easy to use, with a user friendly Windows interface to make your life easy.
Large library of commonly used sections included (AISC, British Steel, DIN, Euronorm).
Structural Steel Design includes: Plastic Design, Elastic Design and Eurocode 3.Each cross-section is tested for:
• Plastic Tension or Compression
• Bending moment (major and minor axis)
• Plastic Shear resistance
• Torsion (Saint Venant and Warping torsion)
• Reduced plastic shear resistance for the case of combined Torsion and Shear.
• Reduced moment resistance for the case of combined Bending and Shear
• Reduced plastic moment resistance for the case of combined Bending and Axial force or bi-axial bending
• Compression buckling
• Lateral Torsional buckling
• Combined bending and axial compression (Chen and Atsuta)
• Maximum deflection
Analysis3D.zip) to the new directory and run the executable file (Analysis3D.exe).
Please send your questions and comments to: email@example.com