Each cross-section is tested for:
• Plastic Tension or Compression
• Bending moment (major and minor axis)
• Plastic Shear resistance
• Torsion (Saint Venant and Warping torsion)
• Reduced plastic shear resistance for the case of combined Torsion and Shear.
• Reduced moment resistance for the case of combined Bending and Shear
• Reduced plastic moment resistance for the case of combined Banding and Axial force or bi-axial bending
• Compression buckling
• Lateral Torsional buckling
• Combined bending and axial compression (Chen and Atsuta)
• Maximum deflection
Large library of commonly used sections included (AISC, British Steel, DIN, Euronorm).
The downloaded file is a Zip file containing several examples and help files.
After you download Analysis, follow these steps:
1) Create a new directory for Analysis for Windows (e.g. "\Analysis").
2) Unzip the downloaded file (Analysis.zip) to the new directory.
Please send your questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org